Saturday, January 24, 2015

Flowing Swirl Gemstone or Birthstone Pendant Wire Wrapped Jewelry Handmade in Silver FREE SHIPPING


                            You won't see many precious gemstones in a wire wrapped setting because of the difficulty in settings small stones in wire. I developed my own techniques and you will likely never see another setting like this. I prefer using wire over a more standard setting because I can be as free as I choose. I can create delicate swirls or dramatic flashy swathes very easily and I also find that the stones appear more brilliant and more vibrant because the wire allows more light from different angles to penetrate to the facets of the stone. The Gemstone: The gem in the example pendant shown in the first two pictures is a gorgeous pink sapphire but I can do this wrap in nearly any gemstone/birthstone.  The 3rd picture shows examples of the birthstones I can use and the months they represent. Just choose which gemstone you'd like from the dropdown list. All the stones I use are lab created stones (except where noted) not "simulated". This means that they are physically identical to earth mined stones and are exactly the same mineral composition and brilliance as their natural counterpart but a fraction of the cost. The gemstones in this design are approximately 2 carats in weight and are 8 millimeter rounds. In terms of quality, they are internally flawless, highly polished and expertly faceted.The Wrap: In this wrap I really wanted to create something elegant and delicate and dramatic at the same time. This petite but eye catching wrap is approximately 1 and 1 1/2 inches tall and 1 1/4 inches wide. The design is based on 8 lengths of high quality 1/10 Sterling silver filled wire. If you prefer a solid silver, Argentium silver (tarnish resistant), gold filled or solid gold wire for the setting instead, please contact me and I will create a custom listing for you to reflect the different pricing for the cost of the wire. The included chain is silver filled with a lobster claw clasp and 20 inches long, which puts it at the top of the décolletage for most women but I can make a custom length at no extra charge if you'd prefer. Just indicate what length you'd like when you order. I ship all of my pendants in a carefully padded mailer and as an extra special touch I'm including a hand folded origami envelope with an original watercolor sketch of mine on the outside. You can see examples of sketches in the 4th picture ( the sketches in the picture are samples, yours will be a unique surprise!). The envelope converts to desktop easel to display the sketch if you like :-) Also a matching gift bag is included along with a free polishing cloth to keep your purchase sparkling!I can create matching earrings and a matching ring if you'd like a set: You can see an example here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/202239088/free-shipping-pink-sapphire-ring-wire?I have large variety of gemstones if you’d like me to create a unique custom piece just for you. Because every one of my pieces is one of a kind, the prices for my custom work are generally about the same as my standard prices.Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to take a look at my other listings here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthArtsNW .           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry