Saturday, January 24, 2015

tiny sapphire stud earrings, sterling silver posts, 2mm natural blue sapphire gemstone stud earrings, tiny cartilage earring


                            teeny tiny, itty bitty natural sapphire gemstone stud earrings for daily wear. so pretty & dainty with any outfit and great for 2nd & 3rd ear piercings. deep dark blue in color. sapphire is the birthstone for September, but is stunning year-round.click "zoom" on the bottom right corner of the pic to see them close up. :)♥ solid 925 sterling silver posts & backs - excellent for sensitive ears♥ 2mm round multi-faceted NATURAL sapphire gemstone (Not simulated/synthetic)♥ each prong has been carefully placed by hand (no machinery) ♥ handmade in a smoke-free, pet-free homethis listing is for 1 pair of earrings.final order will be carefully packaged in white recyclable gift box.post is made in USA. natural gemstone sourced from Australia, Sri Lanka, or Thailand. as these are natural sapphires, the exact size may ever so slightly vary.feedback on these earrings:"So gorgeous. I loved them. Looked everywhere for a small pair of earrings for the third whole in my ears for my wedding. SO difficult to find. These were so perfect and look amazing.""Sapphires are my birthstone, and these are the perfect size. I wear them in a cartilage piercing and it looks really nice!! Thank you for a beautiful skill you have!"if you have questions, I'm just a convo away!don't miss my other cute stud earrings in my shop here:{ lovemeeksie.etsy.com }love,meeksie           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry