Friday, January 23, 2015

Personalized 14K Gold Ring w Diamond or Sapphire -Birthstone & Secret Message- Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, and Anniversary Ring


                            This listing is for one ring.This ring is simply beautiful. It is very sophisticated and elegant and has a lots of character...  I wear this band  solid 14K gold as my wedding band now.I will add your own words or initials to the inside of the ring to make the ring even more special for you.***DIMENSIONS:-Ring: 4.1mm  wide x 1.37 mm thick-Gemstone: 1.7-1.8 mm diameter (about .02CT)***ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:-Please, leave the following info in the "message to seller" box when you check out:1. Up to 8 characters, not including spaces, for each ring. Please, choose lower case or capital and write it as you want it to appear on the rings. I also have a heart symbol. If you want to put a date, it will be with dots instead of dashes or slashes (xx.xx.xx)-If you want a longer message, please, purchase this ling below for extra fee:https://www.etsy.com/listing/103751825/adding-upgrading-your-personalized2. If your ring size is bigger or smaller than the size option box, provide me your ring size or contact me for the estimated price. There will be extra fee for bigger size rings and deduction on the price for smaller rings.***IMPORTANT:-Before you order, 1. Please, read my polices for payment plan, shipping, insurance, returning, ring sizing, caring information.2. Please, check my store front for the lead time for up-to-date production schedule. It may vary depending on my availability. If I don't have materials in-stock, it may take extra 5-10 days to my usual turn around time. Please, contact me for an estimated delivery time.3. The "Antique Gold" finish (oxidized finish) is not permanent. The dark color will wear off and reveal gold over time. It is just the character of the surface treated metal. Gold has to be chemically treated to have the oxidation. Please, contact me if you want to re-apply the finish. I will re-finish it for a small fee.***RING SIZE:-Please, check my policy page for tips, advice and self measuring instructions.-This ring is not re-sizable more than half size and there will be fee for the service. Please, make sure of your ring size before placing your order. And please, note that during the re-sizing, the inside stamping and outside pattern could be a bit affected. ***SHIPPING:1. Due to the high value of this ring, I will ship this only with Priority mail service with insurance. 2. The ring will come in an elegant recycled paper box. If you want a special presentation gift box, I do carry a very nice wooden gift box at cost. https://www.etsy.com/listing/194794450/for-pale-fish-ny-customers-only-ring-box? Thanks so much!Please, check our stores.www.palefishny.etsy.comwww.coughingcownchicken.etsy.com           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry