Thursday, January 29, 2015

Genuine Montana Sapphire Blue .86 carat Radiant Cut Loose gemstone for Engagement, Jewelry, Right Hand Ring Conflict Free Gemstones


                            This Fancy Montana Sapphire has a nice, deep blue color. There is beautiful webbing of blue throughout the stone, giving it a nice depth of color.The Sapphire has some noticeable inclusions that are visible in the photos. Mainly there are 3 darker spots in the stone that are just barley eye visible. There are also 2 small, white inclusions that are not visible to the naked eye. Overall, this stone has good clarity and would make a lovely ring or pendant. This jewel has a radiant cut, weighs .86 carat and measures 6x4.5mm. This Sapphire was hand mined in Rock Creek, MT, heat treated by my Father in Helena, MT and faceted by friends of my family in Bangkok, Thailand. Free shipping to all Continental US Customers. I am happy to ship to my International Customers. Please send me a message and I will give you a shipping quote based on your region.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry