Saturday, February 14, 2015

Black Sapphire and Red Garnet 3 Stone Ring in 925 Sterling Silver

Part of my new black sapphire range, this beautiful 3 stone ring is simple yet bold and suitable for all occasions.

Set in 925 sterling silver, this natural black sapphire from Australia is 0.85ct, oval cut and measures approximately 7 x 5mm. This is bounded by a pair of 2mm, 0.1ct, regal looking red garnets.

The ring is handmade and available in sizes from 5 US up to 9 US (half sizes also available). Band width is a comfortable 2mm and 2.1 grams total weight.

Sapphire is the birthstone for September

100% handmade tarnish free recycled silver

100% natural gemstones

Lovingly handcrafted to order, so please allow 5 days before shipping. Shipping takes around 10-20 days.

The photos you see here are a very good representation of the item i will be sending you.

Black sapphire varies in colour and opacity, sometimes appearing blue or even grey, if you have a specific request on this front, please convo me and I'll be happy to accommodate as best I can.

Want to discuss having this ring made with alternative stones? Please click the custom order button above and I will be happy to see what I can do.

Get to know me on Facebook:
Facebook.com/ChadaSoph

Follow me on twitter:
Twitter.com/ChadaSoph

And on Pinterest:
Pinterest.com/Chadasoph                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry