Saturday, February 14, 2015

Black Sapphire and Swarovski Crystal 925 Sterling Silver ring

Part of my new black sapphire range, this eye catching ring really shines and gives an extravagant yet elegant look

Set in 925 sterling silver, this natural black sapphire from Australia is 0.75ct, oval cut and measures approximately 6 x 4mm. This is edged by 5 bright, 1mm Swarovski crystals.

The ring is handmade and available in sizes from 5 US up to 9 US (half sizes also available). Band width is a comfortable 2mm and 1.8 grams total weight.

Sapphire is the birthstone for September

100% handmade tarnish free recycled silver

100% natural gemstones

Lovingly handcrafted to order, so please allow 5 days before shipping. Shipping takes around 10-20 days.

The photos you see here are a very good representation of the item i will be sending you.

Black sapphire varies in colour and opacity, sometimes appearing blue or even grey, if you have a specific request on this front, please convo me and I'll be happy to accommodate as best I can.

Want to discuss having this ring made with alternative stones? Please click the custom order button above and I will be happy to see what I can do.

Get to know me on Facebook:
Facebook.com/ChadaSoph

Follow me on twitter:
Twitter.com/ChadaSoph

And on Pinterest:
Pinterest.com/Chadasoph                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry