Friday, February 6, 2015

Sapphire/ September Birthstone Tooth Fairy Bracelet Ensemble. Made To Order

My dentist's office staff got me making these adorable bracelets years ago. They've been a huge hit ever since.

A bracelet made of Sapphire Swarovski crystals, sterling silver and pearls for the little girl in your life. Perfect for someone with a birthday in September or who just loves the color blue. Available in Sapphire AB also (It is a coating that creates a rainbow or iridescent effect. Just request it in the note section if you prefer this.) Add a pearl with each tooth she loses. Adjustable size, 6-7 inches long (adjustable chain.) Great gift to give at baby showers, birthdays, Christmas or any special occasion.

In the middle of the bracelet is a sterling silver tooth fairy charm. You may exchange this charm for a tooth charm or a little girl fairy charm at no extra charge.
1. Girl Fairy
2. Tooth with Wings
3. Tooth
Just let me know which you prefer.

This will be made to order. If you expect a visit from the tooth fairy really soon and need this asap, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Bracelet comes complete with twelve pearls on twelve small sterling silver clasps in an organza gift bag. 3rd photo shows clasp and 1 inch grow chain. It is not the same bracelet.

Also included:
• Tooth Fairy dust to sprinkle on her pillow or from the window to her bed. Fairy Dust color may vary.
• Official Tooth Fairy certificate (Choose from certificate for losing A tooth and one for losing FIRST tooth. Please let me know which one you want in the note section.)
• Instructions
Bracelet, pearls and Tooth Fairy dust are enclosed in a gift box with a clear lid and tied with tulle ribbon. Shown in 4th photo (different bracelet) before being tied with ribbon.

There are many other colors available at my store. Take a look at my Special Little Girls section:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadRush?section_id=6245700

Sterling silver round beads are 4mm, Swarovski pearls are 4mm, Swarovski crystals are 4mm. If you prefer freshwater oval pearls that are 5mm, please mention in the note section.

I sell replacement pearls and their clasps so you have them if any get lost.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92302869/two-replacement-pearls-for-tooth-fairy

Feedback from other buyers:
"Outstanding, personal service, and an amazing, quality product! I ordered the tr-color tooth fairy bracelet ensemble just in the nick of time for my daughter's very first visit from the tooth fairy. The bracelet is stunning and my little girl was so excited that the tooth fairy brought her something so special. Working with Phyllis was a joy and I highly recommend this shop and bracelet to any parents looking for something above and beyond for those tooth fairy visits!"
"my daughter loved it! can't wait to lose her 2nd tooth. :)"
"Thank you for the wonderful tooth fairy bracelet! Both times I have purchased items from you, it was VERY fast, and you had great communication. Thank you again."
"What a beautiful bracelet! It has by far exceeded my expectations. Arrived 2 days after purchase. Packaging was lovely -- a great presentation! Thank you so much Phyllis!"
"PERFECT!!!!! You are so talented and gifted, Phyllis!! Love the extra touch of the "fairy dust"!!! 110% satisfied! Super quick shipping and cute packaging!!! LOVE IT!!!!!"
"Great bracelet! Will buy again."
"this is such a beautiful and well thought out set; I can't wait for my daughter's tooth to fall out ;-) thank you!"
"Thanks so much - this is perfect! I know it will be enjoyed by M! :)"
"I love this bracelet and really wonderful service- thanks for everything!"
"Awesome bracelet! Thanks for taking the time to make it special with just the colors I wanted! And so quickly! I will definitely tell my friends!"

Please see my Policy page for more information and specifics: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadRush/policy

Thanks for looking!
SLG110                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry