Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Purple Pink Sapphire Ring, Dusky Rose Cut Gemstone Statement Ring September Birthstone Sterling Silver Ring Sapphire Jewelry - Size 6


                            A 15 x 13mm fee form rose opaque sapphire in a dusky purple pink with with natural inclusions in chocolate brown and chatoyant flashes of lighter lilac set in a hand fabricated bezel of fine and sterling silver, paired with a 4mm hand forged low dome band and brushed and oxidized for an antiqued finish. This ring is ready to ship in US size 6 and cannot be resized. I have a few similar stones, contact me if you'd like me to make a similar ring in your size. All jewelry comes suitably packaged for gift giving.Come see more of my shop:http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSlyFoxEverything you see here is made by me in my messy and hectic home studio.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry