Thursday, February 5, 2015

Crystal Birthstone Pocket Rosary - September / Sapphire


                            A single decade (10 bead) pocket/travel rosary  made with Czech crystal (lead-free), and a small pewter crucifix. Rosary is 6-1/2"  long.  Available in all birthstones - contact me with the month and I will customize it for you with a photo for your approval prior to ordering. The decade beads are 6mm and the Our Father bead is an 8mm Czech Preciosa crystal.  Rosary comes in a small cloth bag for safe travel.HAVING A FUNDRAISER?  Contact me for discount pricing and  I will also donate a rosary for any church function to help the success of your event.This makes a beautiful and very thoughtful gift for baptism, communion, confirmation, birthdays, bridesmaids, graduation, Christmas or just about any occaision. Many Catholics like pocket/travel rosaries to go on their rearview mirrors, too.Available for women, men, and children. Contact me for crystal and/or gemstone choices.Birthstones:January - GarnetFebruary - AmethystMarch - Bloodstone, Aquamarine or JasperApril - Diamond (crystal)May - EmeraldJune - Pearl, Lt Amethyst, MoonstoneJuly - Ruby or Black OnyxAugust - Peridot or CarnelianSeptember - Sapphire or Blue SpinelOctober - Tourmaline, Opal or Rose SapphireNovember - Topaz or CitrineDecember - Turquoise or Blue TopazPlease look at my other rosaries, pocket rosaries, rosary necklaces and rosary bracelets and tell me your preference for medal and crucifix design(s). I will do everything possible to make the item just the way you want it depending on availability of medals, beads and connectors. Please allow 10-14 days of additional time for custom orders - I may need to special order the components for your piece.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry