Monday, February 2, 2015

Blue sapphire ring - Precious ring - Unique ring - September birthstone - Bezel set ring - Deep blue - Gift for her


                            Simplicity with elegance: I keep my rings simple so the beauty of stone shines.Beautiful  midnight blue faceted round rose cut natural dark blue sapphire ring. Sapphires are the modern birthstones for the month of September. Solid sterling silver Ring, I love making rings & i love to wear them too, Making jewellery is my passion and seeing happiness in my customers is my ultimate satisfaction to me. I make rings is all sizes from xs to xxl for tiny to full sizes..So if you like something in my store just message me i will make it in your size for no additional cost.I make rings in all sizes, Just message me ORPlease Specify the Ring size during checkout.Round faceted 12 mm, qty : 01Gemstone :natural midnight blue sapphireHandmade Indie Artisan JewelleryBase Metal:Solid .925 Sterling silver.Beautifully gift boxed.http://www.etsy.com/shop/Studio1980           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry