Monday, February 2, 2015

SALE - Little Floating Birthstone Charm Crystals for Your Living Locket - Heart, Round Birth Stone Origami Owl Style Charms


                            I am clearing out my floating charms and lockets so you can pick up a bargain!Includes your choice of one floating charm birthstone - I only have the birthstones you can see in my photos :) If you would like to purchase multiples, please contact me first to make more available! To purchase my other SALE items, click through this link here:https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jeraly?section_id=11744471&ref=shopsection_leftnav_10The first two photos show (from top to bottom) January through June and the last three photos show (from top to bottom) July through December.¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨Please view my policies before purchasing and message me with any questions! I am always happy to help with custom orders and requests!~Aly ♥ ^_^© 2014 Jeraly           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry