Tuesday, March 17, 2015

14k white gold bracelet diamond or white sapphire. Wedding bracelet, birthstone jewelry or anniversary gift

Thank you, kindly, for visiting my store! All of my items are completely hand made, by myself, in my goldsmithing studio in San Francisco. All of my materials are recycled, eco-friendly, environmentally safe and sustainable, and ethically mined. I am extremely proud of my dedication to craftsmanship. I welcome all custom orders and would love to assist you in bringing your ideas into actuality!

This bracelet is hand forged in 14k white gold inspired by art deco estate jewelry. I designed it with a modern simplicity perfect for everyday or special occasion. Even though a larger stone is used, the hand carved low profile bezel keeps the gemstone flush with the bracelet. This truly is a stunning piece that is perfect as a special gift. It is given a brushed finish to give it the look of a well worn treasure.  Pricing for this item reflects 14k white gold and 5mm white sapphire. Please inquire for diamonds or other gemstones.

Materials:
This bracelet is available in 14k white, 14k yellow, 14k rose, 18k white, 18k yellow, 18k rose, and a variety of gemstone. Please inquire.

Size:
Custom sizing per order. Please contact me with inquiries.

Order Fulfillment & Shipping:
This set is a custom order, please contact me for an estimated time for order fulfillment. Typically custom orders take about two to three weeks to fulfill. Rush orders available, please inquire.
I ship all orders overnight with insurance and signature confirmation. Prices for the U.S. are as listed below. If you are outside of those areas, please contact me for an estimate. You must be present at delivery to sign for this package.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or special requests.


Best,

AltanaMarie                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry