Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blue Sapphire Earrings | Bali Earrings | Sterling Silver Jewelry | Sapphire Earrings | September Birthstone

~ The 24/7 Collection ~

A graceful design in a striking blue hue, 4mm blue sapphire faceted gemstones sit atop oxidized sterling silver Bali beads and sterling silver twisted spacer knots. The coiled hoop French hook ear wires are just as fabulous as the earrings themselves. They are made from 20 gauge sterling silver wire and hammered, oxidized and polished to a beautiful sheen. These petite earrings are lightweight and measure 1 1/4". You don't have to be a September baby to appreciate these beauties! 

~ Beautifully packaged for gift giving ~

Made in a pet-free and smoke-free environment.

View entire line of earrings…
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePrivateCollection?section_id=13564628

Enter my shop here...
www.etsy.com/shop/ThePrivateCollection

I take great satisfaction in my work, its craftsmanship and the quality of materials I use, which is why I proudly support Etsy sellers by purchasing my supplies and materials from them.

Many thanks for supporting handmade!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry