Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sapphire Bead Bar Ring - September Birthstone Ring - Stacking Ring - Blue Bridesmaids Gift - Sapphire Jewelry - Gemstone Ring - Dark Blue


                            This listing is for (1) sapphire bead bar ring.This fun and unique ring is made an 1/2 inch bead bar of sapphires and your choice of 14k gold fill, rose gold or sterling silver.The other rings paired with the sapphire ring in the above photos are the aquamarine ring and moonstone ring which can also be purchased in my shop.They are great on their own but also the perfect pop of color to stack with other designs!I have all of the following beads in stock which I can also make this ring out of. Each gemstone bead ring has its own listing in the "Rings" section of my shop, but if you don't see the gemstone you want, feel free to message me for a custom order. Gemstone beads in stock:Pale Pink Peruvian OpalGarnetsRubiesAfrican AmethystSapphiresLapis LazuliMoonstoneFresh Water PearlsBlack OnyxEmeraldsAquamarinesRose QuartzLabradorite TourmalineGolden CitrineTurquoiseGreen PeridotFeel free to message me with any questions or custom orders!           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry