Saturday, March 14, 2015

14k white gold ring, vivid blue sapphire engagement or special occasion ring. Simple, elegant new mom present or anniversary gift.

Thank you, kindly, for visiting my store! All of my items are completely hand made, by myself, in my goldsmithing studio in San Francisco. All of my materials are recycled, eco-friendly, environmentally safe and sustainable, and ethically mined. All of my processes avoid the use of caustic chemicals. I am extremely proud of my dedication to craftsmanship. I welcome all custom orders and would love to assist you in bringing your ideas into actuality!

Description:
This set is fabricated in sterling silver or 14k white gold. The low profile handmade bezel is perfect for a modern simplistic engagement ring. This ring measures just under 2mm in diameter round. The sapphire is a natural, vivid blue 4mm sapphire. A wide range of stones and metals are available for this custom made set, please inquire for stone options and pricing. The last photo in the listing show how an arc ring would fit snugly against the sapphire ring.

Size:
Custom sizing per order

Materials:
This ring is fabricated in 14k white gold, but is available in any of the following materials:
silver, 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold, and 18k white gold.  Please inquire. Alternate stones are available, please contact me with inquiries.


Order Fulfillment & Shipping:
This set is a custom order, please contact me for an estimated time for order fulfillment. Typically custom orders take about two to three weeks to fulfill. Rush orders available, please inquire.
I ship all orders overnight with insurance and signature confirmation. Prices for the U.S. are as listed below. If you are outside of those areas, please contact me for an estimate. You must be present at delivery to sign for this package.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or special requests.


Best,

AltanaMarie                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry