Saturday, March 14, 2015

6.5 Carat Oval 3 Stone Filigree Engagement Ring, Man Made Sapphire Purple Alexandrite, Birthstone, Wedding, Promise Ring, Sterling Silver

Alexandrite is known as the original June Birthstone and is also a beloved anniversary gem known to stimulate passion and bolster prosperity! I personally selected this beautiful stone to set because it radiates on the finger with intense sparkle.

This beautiful alexandrite ring is a great gift for yourself or for that special woman. The stone will change from a sapphire blue to a bluish purple to purple. It has a beautiful flawless shine.

◆  Shape:  oval cut
◆  Main Stone Dimension:  10mm x 8mm
◆  Side Stone Dimension:  8mm x 6mm
◆  Color: The color of the stone changes from deep purple to bluish purple under different lighting. In a normal lit room, it is darker.
◆  Stone: alexandrite,  man made, simulated, flawless quality
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❤ Metal: solid .925 sterling silver is finished with an anti-tarnish plating

❤ Ring Size: Please select. This ring cannot be resized.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❤ I make every effort to take accurate photos of my items, but please keep in mind colors will vary monitor to monitor.

❤ A solid wood box is not included with your purchase but you can purchase it for only $9.99 or a velvet box for $6. They showcase the ring beautifully!

❤ Please take a moment to view my shop's shipping and return policies before you purchase by clicking this link: www.etsy.com/shop/TigerGemstones/policy
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❏ Domestic Shipping. Need it FASTER?

❤ I ship ready-made pieces within 2-3 business days of receipt of payment and custom orders and ring resizes within 1-2 weeks of payment. These times are approximate--in most cases I ship a lot sooner! Please see my store announcement for any shipping delays.

❤ I use first class mail but if you need faster service, please upgrade to Priority Mail when you check out. If you need 2nd day or overnight, please send me a message.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❏ International shipping information :

❤ Please review my list of countries that are eligible in my "Shipping & Policies" tab. www.etsy.com/shop/TigerGemstones/policy. If your country is not on the list, please contact me for a quote.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry