Friday, March 13, 2015

TANZANITE VS 4mm Round .32Ct Purple Blue Heated Genuine Faceted Gemstone Tanzania December Birthstone Sterling Silver Ring Gold Pendant

Hello there, I have this SPARKLING TANZANITE 4mm Round Gemstone...It is a VS CLARITY Beauty...It is Eye Clean, with No Visible Inclusions...This Piece is a Pretty Bluish Purple...I don't see any Green..

Tanzanite as a Faceted Stone is 99% of the time Heated...I have cut some really nice unheated rough, and it has almost a schiller effect to it, so heating removes the impurities/inclusions...

I try to give you the 5 pics allowed (of the exact stone, and please don't mind my fingerprints..). so you will SEE PRECISELY WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE...If you need more pictures or any other information, I'll be glad to help you out..

The Pics on this One Make the Stone Look Included which it is NOT, it's just the reflection of the light

I work hard to keep my Customers Happy, so if you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me....Thanks So Much for Looking in My Shop!...Hope to see You again soon!

All My Stones and Cabochons are 100% Guaranteed!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry