Monday, March 9, 2015

SALE 35% OFF:Multi Sapphire Rondelle Necklace 14K Gold Filled

Beautiful detailed multi colored Sapphire rondelle gemstones are hanging from 14k gold filled chain.


Gems size approx.: 30mm wide
Chain: 18" long
If you need a longer chain than please purchase my "UPGRADE to Longer Chain" Listing on the last page of my store.

My QUALITY:
Gold filled pieces contain 100+ times more real gold than gold plated pieces.
They are durable and tarnish resistant.
Gold filled pieces are a high quality, affordable alternative to solid gold
for people with sensitive skin.
All stones in my store are handpicked by myself and are 100% Natural
and contain a high gemstone grade.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

FOLLOW me Here:

FACEBOOK:www.facebook.com/pages/Friedasophie-Jewelry/270427900082

BLOGGER: www.friedasophie.blogspot.com

TWITTER: www.twitter.com/friedasophie

TUMBLR: www.friedasophiejewelry.tumblr.com

PINTEREST: www.pinterest.com/ihearts                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry