Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ombre Sapphire Gemstone Cluster Earrings in Gold | Natural, Luxurious Sapphire Precious Stone Jewelry | Bridal or Bridesmaid Jewelry by Azki

I made each of these earrings using gorgeous, natural sapphire gemstone beads in a gradient of blue tones, individually wrapped in hammered gold filled wire. I hammered and filed each of the wires individually to create the unique paddle shape at the end. The stones are faceted and polished, bringing out lots of their natural shine. They are suspended from hand-formed gold filled earring wires.

It is a painstaking process to make these pieces, but the result is a pair of earrings that are lightweight, comfortable and so naturally beautiful.

This design is also available in sterling silver, if you'd prefer; you can select this option during checkout. Photos of samples coming soon!

Sapphire is September's birthstone!

----- x -----

What is "Jewelry with Integrity"? It is your assurance that I've used the best, safest materials and an ethical process to create beautiful, affordable and durable pieces of jewelry that you'll be able to enjoy for many years to come. I personally test out every new design before I post it in my shop to ensure that it meets my own high standards.

----- x -----

Each piece is beautifully wrapped in a 100% recycled kraft paper gift box, which can be used to store your jewelry to protect it from damage and tarnishing when you’re not wearing it. I also ship using 100% recycled bubble mailers, and all of my packaging is made either in Canada or the USA.

Please review my shipping policies before placing your order... thanks!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry