Thursday, March 12, 2015

Purple Ceylon Sapphire Round 5mm

This sapphire is a nice bright purple.  It is Ceylon, heated, and step cut.  A very pretty piece.  No window, would look great in a ring or a little pendant.

Here are the specs:

Size: .63 Ct
Measurements: 4.8mm
Shape: Round, Step Cut
Origin: Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
Color: Purple
Treatment: Heat
Per carat price: $300
Price of gem: $189

You have a two week inspection period with these gems, during which you can return them for a full refund, no questions asked.  I can also make you a custom order.  Custom orders are not refundable, which is why I suggest that you get the gem first and look at it.  I would personally never buy an expensive item before having held the gem in my hand, so I don't think you should, either.

to learn more about my gems, go to my blog at cecileraleydesigns.blogspot.com.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry