Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Blue sapphire ring - Custom ring - Bezel ring - Oval stone ring - September birthstone - Bezel set ring - Gift for her

This sapphire ring is bezel set in sterling silver. This faceted stone is oval in shape. It is also September birthstone. I keep my rings simple so the beauty of stone shines. Beautiful  midnight blue. Sapphires are the modern birthstones for the month of September. Solid sterling silver Ring, I love making rings & i love to wear them too, Making jewellery is my passion and seeing happiness in my customers is my ultimate satisfaction to me. I make rings is all sizes from xs to xxl for tiny to full sizes..So if you like something in my store just message me i will make it in your size for no additional cost.


I make rings in all sizes, Just message me OR
Please Specify the Ring size during checkout.

Oval  15x11 mm, qty : 01
Gemstone :natural midnight blue sapphire
Handmade Indie Artisan Jewellery
Base Metal:Solid .925 Sterling silver.
Beautifully gift boxed.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Studio1980

I love doing custom orders if you do not find your size please convo me i can make it for you, No additional Cost. Enjoy!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry