Saturday, March 28, 2015

Vintage Gold Filigree Link Bracelet with Blue Sapphire and Diamond Accents. 14K. Art Deco Bracelet. April Birthstone. September Birthstone.

The prettiest thing I have ever purchased. Normally I harp about the stones in a piece but honestly the filigree work in this bracelet is unbelievable! Of course the diamond and sapphires are a nice accent! This is an Art Deco bracelet dating to the 1930's and it has a great clasp on it that fool proof. Please see pictures for markings.

I got this bracelet at an estate sale and I did have it checked by a jeweler for the authenticity of the stones and the metal but did not do a full appraisal because the cost would have left me no profit in the ring. I do however guarantee the stones, metal and age.

Stones: 1 Diamond and 2 Sapphires
Cut: Round
Metal: 14k White Gold and Platinum (clasp)
Weight: 8.5 Grams
Measures: 7 1/4"
Markings: PAT APL'D FOR (on clasp) and 14K&PL and a K (1934 date stamp on base)

Condition: Excellent Vintage - This bracelet was cherished and has little to no wear to it. Clasp works perfectly!

++++I am more than happy to offer LAYAWAY on this item. Please convo me and we can work out a payment schedule that works for you.

PLEASE NOTE: I sell vintage and re-purposed vintage items. I am very honest with condition and will always answer any question you may have but sales are as is and final.

We welcome LOCAL PICK UP in Central Ohio just convo me before purchasing so I can remove shipping fee.

See all my vintage rings here https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScotchStreetVintage/search?search_query=ring&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search or check out the rest of my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ScotchStreetVintage?ref=si_shop                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry