Friday, March 27, 2015

Rough-Cut Birthstones Art Print of Watercolor Gemstone Painting

"Rough-Cut Modern Birthstones"
Limited Edition Fine Art Print, Number x of 24

Gems - from left to right:
Garnet, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Diamond
Emerald, Pearl, Ruby, Peridot
Sapphire, Opal, Yellow Topaz, Blue Topaz

What you will receive:
An archival print of my original painting, on Hahnemuhle 100% cotton rag fine art paper. It will be signed by me, dated, titled, and numbered on the back. The paper has beautiful weight and texture, producing rich and vibrant colors that will last many years. Your print will look very much like an original painting!



Sizes:
Prints are available in several standard sizes made to fit perfectly into many beautiful, ready-made frames, or larger frames with standard-sized matte openings. I can also create custom print sizes of my paintings, so just send me a note if you don't see the size you're looking for.




Notes:
Prints are unmounted and unframed, and are tucked into a clear, protective sleeve.  Frames shown in photos are samples only.


Thank you very much for visiting my shop -- have a great day!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry