Friday, March 27, 2015

Pink Sapphire Angel in 14/20 Gold Filled Wire Number 5 of 500

Hi, I'm Allan the jewelry maker.  I realized that making wire jewelry was my calling when I first stated working with wire.  Every piece is handmade by me without glue or solder.  They are my own design and many are one of a kind.  You will get the piece that is in the picture.  I hope you like them as much as I enjoy making them.

GUARANTEE 
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund.
If my wire work ever fails, I will fix it FREE. 

COMBINED SHIPPING
Pay $5.00 for the first item and $0.00 for all the other items . . . No limit. 
Outside the USA pay $10 for the first item and  $0.00 for all the other items . . . No limit. 

This item is wrapped in 14/20 gold filled wire.  1/20 of the weight is 14 karat gold.  The layer of gold is thick enough to stamp and solder.  It does not crack or peal when I bend it.  This gives you the beauty of 14 karat gold at a fraction of the cost.

This is a limited edition. You will receive a signed certificate of authenticity with this piece.

Pink sapphire is the birth stone for October. 
Sapphire is used to get rid of unwanted thoughts.  It brings wisdom and love.  Sapphire is used to attract good spirits. It has been used for protection and healing. 

The stone is a natural pink sapphire that is translucent   It is approximately 7mm by 5mm and weighs 1.4ct.  The angel is approximately 13/16” (21mm) tall by 9/16” (14mm) wide. 


K5                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry