Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Peridot & Sapphire Necklace 14k Gold Two-Tone, with Gold and Green beads, 19.5 in. long, New!

Here's a new 14k Gold Necklace, featuring shimmery beads of Golden Yellow Sapphires & pretty Lime Green Peridot. The bright gemstone beads are completely natural! They are brilliantly faceted rondelles, so they really sparkle...the beads are wired securely on 14 karat yellow gold which complements the green & yellow gemstones & contrasts nicely with the white Gold chain! The Peridot beads are 5.5mm across, about 3mm thick... the Sapphires average about 3mm in diameter. There are nine gemstone "stations" equally spaced along a 19 & 1/2 inch chain. The Gemstone section is about 8 & 1/2 inches long, centered in the delicate 14 karat White Gold Rope chain...very feminine! Stamped 14K on the chain tag & the clasp.

 I really like the way this turned out... I set out to create a seasonal collection of affordable necklaces & earrings (and matching sets!), without skimping on quality...the chains & findings are all solid precious metal - (not just plated), & I chose genuine/natural stones that are typically featured in much more expensive jewelry. And as always, I'll send this in a pretty foiled gift box, ready to gift-wrap or wear.

~ I'm clearing out some of my old stock to make room (destashing), so check out my other & upcoming listings for more treasures!

~ I'm always happy to combine shipping! Thanks for looking.

~ you can also find, LIKE & follow HighArt on FACEBOOK!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry