Friday, March 6, 2015

P57 Genuine Natural Iolite "Water Sapphire" Blue/Violet Trillion Pendant set in Sterling Silver - Sterling Chain Available

This is a  Genuine Natural Iolite.  Iolite is the gem name for Cordierite, also called "Water Sapphire".  Iolite has Dichroite properties, as it shows two or more colors at a time.  It has a beautiful violet blue color and most stones are lightly included.  This one is very clean and clear.  The stone is trillion cut and measures 9 mm.  The cut and color of this stone is excellent.  Just gorgeous!

Any flaws that seem to appear in the picture are only light reflecting from the facet cuts.  The stone appears flawless when you're looking at it. 

I am so picky about the stones that I use for my jewelry.  I reject and return nearly half the stones that I purchase.  I'm always looking for the best quality at an affordable price.  If the gemstones are not beautiful you won't find them in my jewelry.  My suppliers may not like this, but my customers absolutely do. 

Iolite is the perfect substitute for Sapphire as a September birthstone.

Stone: Iolite
Color: Blue/Violet
Shape: Trillion
Actual Weight: 1.85 ct
Dimensions: 9 mm
Clarity: Eye Clean
Treatment: None
Origin: N/A

Metal: Sterling Silver

*Sterling Chain Available - If you would like a Sterling chain, please see my listings. When you purchase on of my hand set Gemstone or Shell pendants, my chains are available to you at a drastically reduced price.

The Sterling Silver setting is an fancy elegant Trillion setting.  Just beautiful! 
I put the setting through a 4 step polishing process to give it the expensive look of white gold.

Your item will be shipped via USPS fully insured with delivery confirmation at no extra cost to you.  Delivery confirmation and/or insurance are not available to all locations.  Please read my shipping policies for details.
There are also shipping upgrades available.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry