Monday, February 2, 2015

ON SALE Long Sapphire Earrings /// Wire Wrapped Sapphire Dangles in Sterling Silver


                            This is my most recent earring design and I love this style, elegant yet bold*This beautiful pair contains 4 small faceted blue sapphires set in sterling and fine silvers. These beauties measure just over 3 1/4 inches long including the ear wires. They are substantial, yet lightweight and elegant.Each piece of jewelry I create contains a piece of my soul~ I devote much love, energy and time to be sure that these handcrafted treasures will last lifetimes, I hope you treasure these pieces as much as I*Each piece is shipped USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation within the U.S. International orders are shipped USPS first class international**If you would like shipping insurance please contact me prior to ordering so I may adjust the fee for you** Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box secured in a bubble envelope*Feel free to connect with me with any questions you may have~*In purchasing this item you acknowledge that you have read and accept all of Sweet Water Silver's policies, located here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/SweetWaterSilver/policiesI am open to custom creating something just for you~ feel free to connect and let me know if there is a special something you would love to add to your collection*           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry