Thursday, February 19, 2015

Antique 1880 Blue Sapphire Ring. 14K Yellow Gold Victorian. Three Stone Past Present Future. September Birthstone. Unique Engagement Ring.

This is not just a ring it belongs in a collection. This is an 1880's era 14k yellow gold and natural sapphire ring and the gold work is absolutely beautiful.  Perfect for as a September birthstone gift, or maybe a Valentine engagement!!! This is a three stone ring (Past Present and future type) ring with a .15 TCW.

I got this ring at an estate sale and I did have this ring checked by a jeweler for the authenticity of the stones and the metal but did not do a full appraisal because the cost would have left me no profit in the ring. I do however guarantee the stones, metal and age.

Stones: 3 Sapphires (Natural)
Size: Approximately 0.15 TCW (.05 each)
Cut: Round
Metal: 14k Yellow Gold
Ring Weight: 2.8 Grams
Ring Size: US 5

Condition: Excellent Vintage - This ring is in wonderful condition. I was told it could be sized but I would strongly suggest speaking with a jeweler and make sure you ask if this could decrease the value.

++++I am more than happy to offer LAYAWAY on this item. Please convo me and we can work out a payment schedule that works for you.

PLEASE NOTE: I sell vintage and re-purposed vintage items. I am very honest with condition and will always answer any question you may have but sales are as is and final.

We welcome LOCAL PICK UP in Central Ohio just convo me before purchasing so I can remove shipping fee.

See all my vintage rings here https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScotchStreetVintage/search?search_query=ring&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search or check out the rest of my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ScotchStreetVintage?ref=si_shop                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry