Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lab created sapphire ring in sterling silver, December birthstone ring, Blue engagement ring, Naby blue jewelry

Lab created sapphire ring made of sterling silver. Make a great December birthstone ring or an engagement ring for those who love the blue color. The blue Zircon in this ring is lab grown.

The stunning deep blue color is what makes this blue Zircon ring so beautiful. There's something about this color that just makes you feel calm and peaceful. This color is timeless, not dependent on any trends, it's simply classic.
If you're looking for an engagement ring that is a bit different, with a touch of color, this is the ring for you.
It is also perfect for a December birthday as Blue Zircon is December's birthstone.

Other stones and colors are available in my store. If you want a stone I don't have in my store, please contact me and I'll do my best to help.

stone size: 7.5 mm (0.3 inch)                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry