Friday, February 20, 2015

Modern Sapphire Necklace Sterling Silver Mod Minimalist

Minimalist modern sterling silver rectangle frames a 3mm natural blue sapphire.  The frame is slightly curved for dimension and has a rough but polished finish.  The pendant measures about 1.5 inches in height and hangs from an 18 inch sterling Venetian box chain (16 or 20 inch chain available upon request).

Sapphire is the September birthstone but is also a gorgeous stone in its own right (it's my personal favorite).  The necklace can be made with another stone but please contact me first because the price may vary.

The necklace is ready to ship.

My jewelry is made by me in my studio in central Pennsylvania and each piece will have its own unique, handmade aesthetic. Please allow for the slight variations you can expect with handmade work.

I ship items USPS first class 1-5 days after purchase, and my packages typically arrive to US destinations 2-5 days thereafter. You will receive an email notifying you when your order has shipped. Please contact me prior to purchase to arrange expedited shipping.

**NOTE: International shipments usually reach their destination in 1-2 weeks but on occasion can take up to 8 weeks to arrive.**                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry