Thursday, February 19, 2015

Iolite Necklace Blue Gemstone Necklace Sterling Silver Water Sapphire Focal Stone Pendant Rolo

Handmade Iolite Necklace, Sterling Silver Artisan Jewelry

A beautiful simple necklace similar to another piece in my shop, with a larger stone this time.

I wire wrapped a lovely faceted gems of Iolite onto a twisted sterling bail, and suspended simply from a silver chain necklace. Iolite is about 12mm x 9mm.

Mini lobster clasp to close. All sterling silver. Iolite is also known as the Water Sapphire.

Please see the last photo of me holding this in my hands for the best idea of "real life" size and scale. This necklace can be selected in sizes 16 - 22" during checkout.

-----------------
Materials: Iolite, Sterling Silver
Dimensions: Select your length at checkout
-----------------

Find the rest of my shop here:
http://aeridesdesigns.etsy.com
**********************************

All my jewelry is made by hand by me, for you, and shipped quickly via USPS First Class, packed nicely & ready to gift.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry