Saturday, February 21, 2015

ONE Beautiful Blue Sapphire Round Cabochon - 4mm

This sapphire cabochons are lovely!  Very nice blue color vary from lighter ones to deeper blue and varying color in the same stone.  Slightly included. Great for your jewelry designs!  Each measure around 4mm and the listing is for ONE cabochon.  

Please let me know if you need other quantity.

**************************************************

I do offer bulk discount. Please check shop announcement.

Please let me know if you need "matching" ones in the "message to seller" section when you check out. I'll do my best to "match" them. Most cabochons vary a little in height, color, and clarity.

Cabochons have no holes. They are meant to be wire wrapped or bezel set. Pictures are for reference only, please check actual dimensions.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry