Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cushion Cut Created Pink Sapphire Sterling Silver RIng September Birthstone

Lost wax cast Sterling Silver ring with a Created Pink Sapphire center stone.

Size: 6

This ring can be sized, free of charge, upon purchase.

I mix the metal for casting myself. My Sterling Silver is a mix of 92.5% Fine Silver with 7.5% Copper alloy to aid in the melting process. My Copper pieces are alloyed with Sterling Silver to make them a little more hypoallergenic. I never use Nickel in my castings. All of my metal is purchased from Rio Grande in New Mexico or from Stuller in Louisiana.

All purchases come in an anti-tarnish pouch to protect each piece from oxidation when not being worn. All handmade items are stamped with my custom makers mark.

I ship USPS first class with tracking and insurance for Domestic U.S. shipments only. Generally items are shipped within 1 or 2 business days of ordering and arrive within 4 business days. Priority Mail 2-Day Shipping is available for additional purchase.

** INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS **

For all non-US orders, including Canada, I ship via USPS First Class Mail International. There is no way to track international first class mail packages once they leave my hands. Delivery times for international packages vary; the average is between 7 and 30 business days. Priority Mail 6-10 Business Day Shipping is available for additional purchase.

Some countries apply import taxes and customs fees on all packages over a certain price coming into the country. I do not know if your country will charge you or what the fee might be. All customs fees and duties are the responsibility of the buyer. In accordance with international laws, I include a receipt in every international package I mail out.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry