Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blue Sapphire Engagement Ring - Birthstone Ring - Bridal Jewelry - Recycled Sterling Silver - Imitation Sapphire - Blue - September Virgo

Sapphire engagement ring for your bride to be. A gorgeous deep blue 6mm or .75 carat imitation sapphire set in ecofriendly sterling silver.

This sapphire engagement ring is a trendy alternative to a diamond. Long ago a sapphire was gifted as a pledge of trust and loyalty. Perfect for an engagement!

I have chosen an imitation sapphire. Obviously it is much more cost effective, but it is equally stunning. You can see the facets in this stone that reflect the light beautifully!

If you would like this ring in white gold or set with an alternative stone, feel free to contact me to discuss options!

This is a CUSTOM designed item. Each piece is made to order, so please allow 3-4 weeks from final confirmation for me to create your piece.

Please see my profile and policies for further information.

Designed and Created by Lisa Lehmann at Studio Jewel.
Touched by an artisan…made from the heart.

Click here to return to my shop:
http://www.thebeadgirl.etsy.com

• INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS •
I LOVE shipping to you! But please be aware of any possible international customs charges or import regulations as well as custom delays. Unfortunately, this is out of my control.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry