Monday, February 16, 2015

Lime green rhinestone earrings,light sapphire earrings, Marquise earrings, 14 k plated gold earrings, Leverback Earrings, Dangle earrings,

This Green Lime  Swarovski rhinestones crystal surround a Light sapphire  Marquise Shape stone that sparkle so beautifully on this dangle earrings.
They are made up of a 14Kgold plating, Each earring has a 1" long and 0.6" wide drop.
They would be great for bridal wedding or with evening dress but also just with casual outfit. Perfect gift for bridesmaids or any other occasion.
Real Swarovski crystals
lever-back closure.
Colors may vary from photo
Every Tommassini piece is handmade by me in my Los Angeles based studio.
All my designs are original and sometimes even a one of a kind if stated.

I source all my materials locally and use no harmfull glues or chemicals creating my pieces.

**After an order has been placed and shipped I will immediately send you your tracking number.

Thank you for shopping with me :)                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry